CONSUMER RIGHTS - WITHDRAWAL - CANCELLATION RETURN TERMS
- If you place an order electronically through the website you are using (www.mayamedical.com.tr), you are deemed to have accepted the preliminary information form and the distance sales contract presented to you.
- Buyers are subject to the provisions of the Law No.6502 on the Protection of the Consumer and the Regulation on Distance Contracts (RG: 27.11.2014 / 29188) and other applicable laws regarding the sale and delivery of the product they purchased.
- The shipping charges, which are the product shipping costs, will be paid by the buyers.
- Each purchased product is delivered to the person and/or organization at the address indicated by the buyer, provided that it does not exceed the legal period of 30 days. If the product is not delivered within this period, Buyers may terminate the contract.
- The purchased product must be delivered completely and in accordance with the qualifications specified in the order and with documents such as warranty certificate, user manual, if any.
- In case it becomes impossible to sell the purchased product, the seller has to notify the buyer in writing within 3 days of learning about this situation. The total price must be returned to the Buyer within 14 days.
IF THE PRODUCT PURCHASED IS NOT PAYABLE:
- If the Buyer does not pay the price of the purchased product or cancels it in the bank records, the Seller's obligation to deliver the product ends.
SHOPPING MADE WITH UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT CARD:
- After the product is delivered, if it is determined that the credit card to which the buyer has paid is used unfairly by unauthorized persons and the price of the sold product is not paid to the Seller by the relevant bank or financial institution, the Buyer shall pay the shipping cost of the product subject to the contract to the SELLER within 3 days. It must be returned to the SELLER as it belongs to.
IF THE PRODUCT CANNOT BE DELIVERED WITHIN THE TIME FOR UNINTENDED REASONS:
- If there is a force majeure that the Seller cannot foresee and the product cannot be delivered on time, the situation is notified to the Buyer. The buyer may request the cancellation of the order, the replacement of the product with a similar one, or the postponement of the delivery until the obstacle disappears. If the buyer cancels the order; If he has made the payment in cash, this fee will be paid to him in cash within 14 days from the date of cancellation. If the buyer has made the payment by credit card and cancels it, the product price will be returned to the bank within 14 days from this cancellation, but it is possible for the bank to transfer it to the buyer's account within 2-3 weeks.
BUYER'S OBLIGATION TO CONTROL THE PRODUCT:
- Buyer shall inspect the contracted goods/services before receiving them; dented, broken, torn packaging, etc. damaged and defective goods / services will not be received from the cargo company. The delivered goods / services will be deemed to be undamaged and intact. The BUYER has to carefully protect the goods/services after delivery. If the right of withdrawal is to be used, the goods/services should not be used. Invoice must be returned along with the product.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
- BUYER; Within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the purchased product to himself or to the person/organization at the address indicated, he can use his right to withdraw from the contract by rejecting the goods without taking any legal or criminal responsibility and without giving any reason, provided that he notifies the SELLER via the contact information below.
- CONTACT INFORMATION TO BE NOTIFIED OF THE SELLER'S RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
NAME/TITLE OF THE COMPANY: MHY-Mayamed Tekstil Tekstil Dış.Tic.Ltd.Şti
ADRES: MHY-Mayamed Tekstil Tekstil Dış.Tic.Ltd.Şti
TEL: +90 532 6785295
TERM OF WITHDRAWAL RIGHT:
- If the buyer is purchasing a service, this 14-day period starts from the date of signing the contract. Before the expiry of the right of withdrawal, the right of withdrawal cannot be used in service contracts where the performance of the service has started with the approval of the consumer.
- The costs arising from the use of the right of withdrawal belong to the SELLER.
- In order to use the right of withdrawal, a written notification must be made to the SELLER by registered mail, fax or e-mail within 14 (fourteen) days and the product must not be used within the framework of the provisions of "Products that cannot be Withdrawn" set forth in this contract.
USE OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
- 3. The invoice of the product delivered to the person or the BUYER, (If the invoice of the product to be returned is corporate, it must be sent together with the return invoice issued by the institution when returning it.Otherwise, it will not be completed.)
- Return form, The products to be returned must be delivered complete and undamaged together with the box, packaging and standard accessories, if any.
- The SELLER is obliged to return the total price and the documents that put the BUYER under debt, to the BUYER within 10 days at the latest from the receipt of the withdrawal notice, and to return the goods within 20 days.
- If there is a decrease in the value of the goods due to a fault of the BUYER or if the return becomes impossible, the BUYER is obliged to compensate the damages of the SELLER at the rate of the defect. However, the BUYER is not responsible for the changes and deteriorations that occur due to the proper use of the goods or products within the right of withdrawal period.
- In case of falling below the campaign limit amount set by the SELLER due to the exercise of the right of withdrawal, the discount amount used within the scope of the campaign is cancelled.
DEFAULT AND LEGAL RESULTS
- The BUYER accepts, declares and undertakes that he/she will pay interest and be liable to the bank within the framework of the credit card agreement between the cardholder bank and the bank in case of default in the case of making the payment transactions with a credit card. In this case, the relevant bank may take legal action; may claim the costs and attorney's fees to arise from the BUYER, and in any case, if the BUYER defaults due to its debt, the BUYER accepts that it will pay the damage and loss suffered by the SELLER due to the delayed performance of the debt.
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
- You can make a Bank Transfer or EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer) to any of our bank accounts (TL).
- With your credit cards on our site, you can take advantage of online single payment or online installment opportunities for all kinds of credit cards. In your online payments, the amount will be withdrawn from your credit card at the end of your order.